It's cold outside, but that doesn't mean it's too early to set up your spring fundraiser with FUNDrive®. The flowers will bloom, and so will closets bursting with gently used clothing that people need to cleanse from their closets. All wardrobes are welcome to find new life with the FUNDrive program. Have your group collecting during the winter keeping the bags warm so that they can prepare for your upcoming spring fundraiser. What better way to kick off the spring than a fundraiser that helps jump-start spring cleaning, is good for the environment, and doesn't require supporters to spend a dime?
Here are some suggestions for groups looking to use winter to prep for a successful spring fundraiser with FUNDrive:
- Leverage winter break and days off due to inclement weather. There is more downtime to organize, and there are typically extra hands around to assist.
- Take advantage of natural purging cycles. Most people clean out their closets before and after the holidays as well as get ready for the upcoming change of seasons.
- Request your spring drop-off date early so you can ensure availability. The springtime can get busy for supporters and volunteers alike, so make sure you secure the best date for optimal participation.
- Distribute save the date information and prompt people to start collecting. Use the FUNDrive online pledge tool to encourage supporters to pledge the number of bags they will donate. Don't forget to follow up!
- Assemble your team early. Identify volunteers to distribute flyers, make social media posts, reach out to media outlets, and to assist on the day of the drop-off event.
No more sitting around waiting for the ice to thaw. You now have an action plan that will help you and your team meet your spring fundraising goals. Be sure to contact your FUNDrive representative today to schedule your next fundraiser. New to FUNDrive®? Visit the homepage to learn more and complete the inquiry form to get started.